Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THE TEACHING METIS BLOG START'S TO-DAY

Good Morning Folks...
To-day I start the teaching metis blog..I will to-day bring to you the metis people... my take on the past,present,and future history of the metis nation.... as i see it!!!!!Based on my own experience,and taking into consideration the thinking of ordinary metis people during those periods of metis history.......I will bring forward thinking that has not heretofore been expressed!!!! Your interest will from time to time be PIQUED..!!!!!!
For i will Challenge all current thinking on Metis History thus Far..Some of this Information is available..IT IS IGNORED!!!!!...... BUT has not been expressed because it Would be considered TO Sensitive to the Metis People....SO LET ME BEGIN TEACHING...

METIS HISTORY---101----

Fortunat Guiboche Jan 30 th 2008.......

No comments: